Friday, June 12, 2009

Damn You! Friday

Every Friday will be "Damn You" Friday here at Call of Duty Widow. Just leave a comment below and start your sentence or paragraph with "Damn You." (Inspired by WeBitePrettyHard's Rant Wednesday)

I'll post the first one, inspired by my lovely train commute into Chicago this morning.

***Damn you, stinky perfume lady. I'd much rather smell your BO than that chemical bath you seemed to bathe in. At least I'm not allergic to BO! Thanks for the rash and itch I have now.

1 comment:

  1. Damn you, stupid garbage man for saying that we didn't have our trash out in time for pick-up on Wednesday morning. It was out Tuesday night you stupid moron! It shouldn't take 3 days and 4 phone calls to get my trash picked up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Holly's Baby cake's.