Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Reviews and a Book Discussion Coming Your Way

So, where have I been while I've been a bad blogger and neglected this one? I've been reading books and reviewing them over at Bewitched Bookworms. I have several reviews posted, just click below to be redirected to the site.

The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
The Vampire Diaries: The Return Volume 2 - Shadow Souls by LJ Smith
Some Girls Bite and Friday Night Bites: Chicagoland Vampires Series by Chloe Neill
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

Charlaine Harris' new Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead in the Family, comes out on May 4, 2010. I'll be holding a book discussion on this blog. If you'd like to participate, let me know in the comments below. We'll be discussing this book a few weeks after the book comes out.

3 comments:

  1. Squeee for Dead in the Family and I'm so in, but you knew that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive read a few very interesting books, my favorite author is James Patterson, he keeps you hooked. I always sit back in my chair drink a cup of coffee from my keurig b77 coffee maker, read his books and get lost in time.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Holly's Baby cake's.