Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby C!

Happy birthday to my little man, who is one year old today! I can't believe it's been that long, but it has been the best year of my life! Now bring on the cute pics and the Spongebob.



My sister in law made the cakes. The Spongebob face was for Colin to eat by himself.

My SIL made a giant Spongebob cake for the rest of us, complete with Krabby Patty!

Who doesn't love chocolate cake and wishes they could eat it like this? He had no problem digging right in!

2 comments:

  1. Those cakes look AMAZING!!! Your SIL did a fabulous job! And Baby C looks so cute! Congrats on a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going for the NON Cakewrecks look =) Such a fun day....just glad I could be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Holly's Baby cake's.