Monday, June 8, 2009

Twilight related funnies

Since my return to work, I still can't seem to ween myself from the internet and my crackberry. Luckily, my cubicle is close enough to one of the wireless routers at work so I can go on the internet. Unluckily, I look at so many different sites that make me laugh really loud that my labmates come running to see what's up. They all have the same sick sense of humor that I do, so they usually laugh along. However, I'm still hiding my love for the Twilight Saga from them so I'm not the subject of ridicule.

Thank God for my twitter application on my Blackberry Curve, Uber Twitter. I love twitter because it allows me to be all up in other peoples business without them knowing it. Definitely satisfies my noseyness! It's because of some of the awesome people I follow on Twitter that I've come across these gems.

First up, Twilight Stick Man Theatre. Here's a partial panel. These ladies sum up Twilight and New Moon using stick figures. They sum up those two books pretty nicely!

Next, a series of comics that sum up all four movies and her own personal experience of the books being pushed on her. Her four panel summaries of the movies are frickin' hilarious. She really gets to the point! You should check out all of her comics, she has a great sense of humor and they're really funny.



SimplyDelightfulx has a ton of Twilight Saga art and she has a unique spin on everything. The drawings are awesome and who knew Edward loves Oprah and Emmett loves Jerry Springer?

Finally, You Tube has quite a few videos of comics. I find Edward Doesn't Like Rap pretty funny. I personally prefer Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" to the real song. Why is it that most of the Twilight comics are in anime? Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Holly's Baby cake's.